We are looking for a Vetting Associate to join our team and assist in the verification of information to support security clearance applications. The Vetting Associate will be responsible for researching, verifying, and validating information provided by the applicant. This will involve gathering and analyzing data from a variety of sources to ensure applicant information is accurate and up to date. The successful candidate will have strong stakeholder management, project management and research skills. They must also have the ability to maintain and protect the confidentiality of the applicant's data. The ideal candidate will have experience working with security clearance requirements and a comprehensive understanding of privacy laws. Ultimately, the Vetting Associate will ensure that all application processes meet the highest standards of accuracy and integrity.
• As a Vetting Associate at Rezi, responsible for evaluating applicants and helping them through the vetting process
• Perform background checks, including criminal and credit checks, to make sure applicants meet the company’s standards
• Reach out to applicants to answer any questions that they may have about the process or the company
• Review applications to ensure that all required information is provided and to verify accuracy of the information provided
• Maintain accurate records of all applicant data ensuring that all information is up to date
• Make recommendations for improvement to the vetting process
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth onboarding of new hires
• Bachelor’s degree in a related area such as Law, Psychology, Business Management, or Public Administration.
• 1-3 years of experience in a customer service environment.
• Highly organized and detail oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of relevant laws and regulations.
• Ability to interpret and apply policy and procedures.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other related software applications.
• Experience in conducting background checks, risk assessments, and identity verification.