Components of the Involvement section
Role: Enter your position or the role you held in this field. For example: Volunteer.
Organization: Enter the name of the organization you worked with during this period.
Duration: Select the start date and end date as the duration of your involvement.
Location: Enter the location of the organization. You can use only the most common abbreviations for state names. For example :
Description: Enter what you did during the period as bullet points.
Suggestions for writing the description content:
• Start writing the description by adding a bullet point when starting a sentence and ending it with a full stop. This will help the reader to understand the context easily.
• It's best if your sentences are full-length and not just one or two-word phrases repetitively used over again throughout the text.
• Combine two or more short sentences into one so that your resume won’t look empty on the right-hand side.
• Use the Rezi Real-Time Content Analyzer suggestions on the left side of the section and add them to your resume. Learn more about real-time content suggestions here.
• Your content should have clear, concise, and accurate information. This can be done by adding metrics to the content. For example: increased output by 20% by ..... or generated 500 leads a week for the company from social media advertisements. A simple and effective way to do this is by asking yourself questions like 'how many?', 'how much?' and 'how often?'.