We are looking for an experienced Barista to join our team at Rezi. The ideal candidate should have excellent coffee knowledge, outstanding customer service skills and cash management experience. As a Barista, you will be responsible for preparing and serving a variety of coffee drinks, including cappuccinos, lattes, macchiatos and more, while adhering to the highest standards of quality and customer service. You will also be responsible for taking orders, accepting payments, managing cash and providing customers with information about our products. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent knowledge of coffee and coffee-making techniques, as well as outstanding customer service skills. You should also be able to manage cash, count money and make accurate change. Ultimately, you will ensure customer satisfaction and uphold the highest standards of quality and service.
• As a Barista at Rezi, responsible for providing excellent customer service and creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for customers
• Prepare and serve coffee, tea, and other beverages to customers
• Receive and process customer orders in a timely manner
• Ensure accuracy in order taking and meeting customer expectations
• Maintain a clean and organized workspace
• Operate and maintain coffee machines, blenders, and other equipment
• Monitor inventory and restock coffee beans, syrups, and other supplies
• Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
• Educate customers on brewing techniques, flavor profiles, and other coffee related topics
• Experience working as a barista at a coffee shop or café.
• Ability to create a variety of coffees, teas, and other specialty drinks.
• Ability to accurately take and fulfill customer orders.
• Knowledge of proper food handling and safety procedures.
• Knowledge of operating coffee machines and other equipment.
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to maintain a clean and organized workspace.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to follow instructions and work well with a team.