We are looking for an experienced and outgoing Body Shop Sales Associate to join our fast-growing team at Rezi. The ideal candidate for this position will possess excellent communication skills, empathy, patience, and friendliness. As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for greeting customers, responding to inquiries, selling body shop products, and providing customers with information about our services. You will also be responsible for maintaining a neat and organized work environment and handling inquiries, customer complaints, and refunds. You should also be able to work collaboratively with our team to help increase sales and achieve organizational goals. Ultimately, you will ensure our customers receive the best possible customer service experience and sales support.
• As a Body Shop Sales Associate at Rezi, responsible for providing exceptional customer service and promoting customer loyalty
• Greet customers in a friendly and professional manner, providing superior customer service
• Provide knowledgeable answers to customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms
• Assist customers in selecting and ordering the most appropriate products for their needs
• Follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and to ensure that any problems have been resolved
• Process customer orders and payments, including cash and credit transactions
• Maintain customer records and accounts, as well as track inventory and stock shelves
• Keep sales area clean and organized, and maintain a neat and professional appearance
• Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans, in-store promotions, and displays
• 2+ years of experience in sales and customer service in a body shop or similar environment.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to assess customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
• Solid understanding of auto body shop products, services, and pricing.
• Ability to generate leads through networking and cold calling.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
• Knowledge of basic automotive repair and body shop procedures.
• Experience in automotive estimating and parts ordering.
• Knowledge of automotive parts, chemicals, and shop supplies.
• Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office.