We are looking for a reliable and highly motivated Busser to join our team at Rezi. As a Busser, you will be responsible for setting tables, cleaning dining areas, and maintaining kitchen sanitation standards. You must have physical stamina to be able to lift and move heavy items, as well as knowledge of food preparation and service. Additionally, you should have a flexible schedule and be able to work on short notice. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude, have excellent customer service skills, and be able to think on their feet. You should also have a keen eye for detail to ensure that all areas are kept clean and presentable. Ultimately, you will ensure that the dining area is always clean and that customer needs are met.
• As a Busser at Rezi, responsible for providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
• Ensure customers have a pleasant dining experience by promptly clearing tables and resetting them.
• Check all tables for cleanliness and reset them with appropriate place settings and condiments.
• Anticipate customers’ needs and provide timely support to facilitate a great dining experience.
• Clean and reset tables after guests leave, wipe down chairs and tables, and sweep and mop floors.
• Assist waitstaff by refilling beverages, restocking flatware and plates, and running food items to tables.
• Assist in pre-setting tables and setting up other dining areas to accommodate larger parties.
• Remove soiled dishes from the table, place them in the appropriate receptacle for cleaning, and transport to the kitchen area.
• Ensure all areas are kept clean and sanitized in accordance with health codes.
• At least 1 year of experience as a busser or in a related role.
• Ability to work on your feet for long periods of time.
• A good knowledge of food and beverage service techniques.
• Ability to work well with other people in a team setting.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to lift and carry heavy trays and objects.
• Ability to maintain a clean and organized work area.
• Ability to adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to follow instructions and take direction.
• Ability to take initiative and work independently.