We are looking for a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to help manage and develop our business. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills and the ability to make decisions that will have a positive impact on the growth of the company. The COO will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the business, setting and achieving strategic goals, and developing new strategies for growth and profitability. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to think strategically and analytically. They must possess strong risk management and decision-making skills, and be able to lead a team of employees. The COO will be responsible for developing and implementing effective business processes and procedures, and creating an environment of collaboration and innovation. The ideal candidate will have at least five years of experience in a similar role and a strong understanding of the industry.
• As a Chief Operating Officer at Rezi, responsible for providing leadership and oversight to the daily operations of the company
• Develop strategies to ensure the company’s long-term financial health, including budgeting, forecasting, and planning for future growth
• Oversee the development and implementation of company policies and procedures, and ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
• Lead the company’s strategic planning efforts, and implement strategies to ensure the organization’s growth and success
• Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, investors, and partners
• Monitor the performance of the organization against strategic objectives, and develop action plans to address any gaps
• Lead cross-functional teams to drive operational excellence, and ensure the efficient use of resources
• Oversee the recruitment, development and retention of key personnel, and manage employee relations initiatives
• 8+ years of experience in senior executive roles with demonstrated success in operations, finance, organizational development, and sales/marketing.
• Proven track record of building and leading high-performing teams, including recruiting, onboarding, and developing teams.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and implement processes and procedures to improve business operations and performance.
• Ability to identify and assess risks, develop mitigation plans, and monitor results.
• Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to think strategically and act tactically.
• Proficient in financial modeling and analysis, including budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
• Experience with organizational change management and process improvement.
• Strong knowledge of corporate governance and compliance requirements.
• Advanced degree in business or related field preferred.