We are looking for an experienced Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team at Rezi. In this role, you will be responsible for providing compassionate and quality patient care in accordance with organizational policies and standards. We are looking for a professional who is motivated, organized and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.To be successful in this role, you should have a strong knowledge of infection control, safety, rehabilitation, and medical terminology. You must also be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will deliver quality patient care and ensure the highest standards of care are maintained at all times.
• As a CNA at Rezi, responsible for providing quality care to residents in a manner that is consistent with the resident’s rights, dignity and choices
• Assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and eating
• Accurately document care provided in a timely manner
• Use appropriate safety measures to ensure resident safety
Monitor and report changes in resident condition to the nursing staff
• Monitor and report changes in resident environment to the nursing staff
• Assist with the completion of necessary paperwork
• Assist in maintaining a clean and orderly environment
• Assist with physical therapy and other treatments as directed
• Assist with resident mobility and positioning
• Assist with resident meals and snacks
• A minimum of one (1) year of experience working as a CNA in a hospital or related healthcare facility.
• Current certification from an accredited CNA program.
• Ability to read, write, and understand basic English.
• Ability to accurately measure and record patient vital signs.
• Ability to accurately measure and record patient intake and output.
• Ability to provide patient care as prescribed by the physician and in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Ability to recognize changes in patient condition, and take appropriate action.
• Knowledge of infection control, safety and emergency procedures.
• Ability to respond quickly and effectively in emergency situations.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion in dealing with patients and families.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude and promote a pleasant and professional atmosphere.