We are looking for a Project Engineer to join our construction team at Rezi. As a Project Engineer, you will work closely with the Project Manager and be responsible for a range of tasks, from coordinating resources and materials to ensuring quality control. The ideal candidate should have strong experience in Construction Management, Project Management and Construction Materials. You should be able to work independently and as part of a team to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. You should be able to identify potential problems and proactively resolve issues before they become major issues. You will also be responsible for monitoring project progress, liaising with stakeholders and reporting on project status.
• As a Construction Project Engineer at Rezi, responsible for developing and managing the project plans, budgets, and schedules for construction projects
• Oversee the construction process, including the selection and management of contractors and other professionals, and the management of materials, labor, and equipment
• Monitor the progress of the project and ensure it is completed on schedule and within budget
• Coordinate with the design team to ensure that all project requirements are met
• Identify potential risks and create strategies to mitigate them
• Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and safety standards
• Prepare project progress reports and coordinate with the construction team to ensure that all tasks are completed on time
• Resolve any conflicts or disputes that may arise during the construction process
• Track and document project costs and expenses, and prepare project budget reports
• Participate in the development of project bidding documents, and evaluate bids from contractors.
• 5+ years of industry experience in building and construction project engineering.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to read, interpret, and apply blueprints, drawings, and specifications.
• Knowledge of construction methods, practices, and materials.
• Ability to work collaboratively with architects, engineers, and other professionals.
• Knowledge of budgeting, scheduling, and contract management.
• Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently under pressure.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD, and other construction software.
• Familiarity with relevant regulations, codes, and standards.
• Current certification in Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 30-Hour Construction Course.