We are looking for a Correctional Officer to join our team at Rezi. As a Correctional Officer, you will be responsible for maintaining order and security in our facility. You will be required to ensure the safety of staff, inmates and the public by enforcing rules and regulations. In addition, you will be responsible for conducting security checks and responding to emergency situations. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent public safety and communication skills as well as strong problem-solving capabilities. You should also be able to remain calm and composed in intense situations. Ultimately, you will ensure the safety of everyone on the premises and contribute to the efficient running of the facility.
• As a Correctional Officer at Rezi, responsible for ensuring the safety and security of inmates in a correctional facility
• Monitor inmates' activities, conduct searches, and enforce rules and regulations
• Ensure the safety of inmates and staff by identifying potential safety hazards and responding to emergencies
• Escort inmates to and from court hearings, medical appointments, and other activities
• Conduct surveillance of inmates to detect and prevent unauthorized activities
• Maintain order in the facility by intervening and diffusing conflicts, and providing counseling and guidance to inmates
• Prepare reports, documents, and records of inmate activities and incidents
• Provide security and control access to the facility
• Participate in investigations, disciplinary hearings, and training sessions
• High school diploma or GED.• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must pass a background check and drug test.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse populations.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must have the physical ability to perform all job duties, including lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Previous experience in law enforcement or corrections is preferred.
• Must have the ability to maintain order and control in a secure facility.
• Must have a comprehensive understanding of the criminal justice system, including laws, regulations, and court procedures.
• Must possess excellent observational and communication skills.
• Must have the ability to make sound decisions in stressful situations.
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
We are looking for a Correctional Officer to ensure a safe and secure environment at Rezi. The Correctional Officer will be responsible for supervising and monitoring inmates, ensuring the safety and security of inmates, staff, and visitors, and enforcing prison regulations.The ideal candidate should have knowledge of public safety, emergency situations, and security checks. Additionally, the candidate should have a strong background in problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.As a Correctional Officer, you will be responsible for patrolling the facility, conducting headcounts, responding to emergencies, conducting searches for contraband, controlling inmate movement, conducting investigations, and providing assistance to inmates. Additionally, you will be responsible for maintaining safety and security in the facility, preparing reports, and providing assistance to other staff members. Ultimately, you will ensure the safety and security of inmates, staff, and visitors.
• As a Correctional Officer at Rezi, responsible for ensuring the safety and security of the facility and its inmates
• Monitor the daily activities of inmates, enforcing rules and regulations, searching inmates and their living quarters, and responding to emergency situations
• Oversee the reception, booking, classification and release processes of inmates
• Ensure proper documentation of all activities and maintain accurate records of inmates' whereabouts
• Supervise and direct the activities of assigned inmates and coordinate inmate programs
• Provide counseling, guidance and instruction to inmates on matters such as personal hygiene, social adjustment, and general behavior
• Inspect buildings, grounds, and equipment for maintenance, cleanliness and safety
• Investigate inmate rule violations, prepare reports, and take appropriate disciplinary action
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience in a security or law enforcement field preferred.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to meet all applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
• Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check.
• Must be able to pass a physical and psychological examination.
• Must be able to pass a firearms proficiency test.
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have the ability to demonstrate good judgment and make sound decisions in stressful and/or emergency situations.
• Must have the ability to interact effectively with inmates, staff, and outside agencies.
• Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.