We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to lead our technical team and oversee our technological operations. As the CTO, you will be responsible for driving our company’s technology strategy, overseeing all IT operations and developing our technical roadmap. You will manage and lead a highly technical team of engineers and be responsible for the hiring, development and retention of the team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Electronics Engineering, IT Infrastructure and Hiring. You should be comfortable working with emerging technologies and have a strong passion for innovation. Additionally, you should have excellent communication and problem-solving skills and be capable of leading and inspiring a team. Ultimately, you will ensure that our company’s technological operations are well-coordinated, secure and innovative.
• As a CTO at Rezi, responsible for driving technology vision and strategy to ensure Rezi's products and services remain cutting edge
• Set technical standards and ensure best practices across the organization to ensure a quality product
• Lead and manage the engineering team, and create a collaborative, innovative culture that encourages experimentation
• Guide the engineering team in the development of high-performance, secure, and scalable software
• Identify and analyze product development trends, and determine the best course of action for product development, design, and implementation
• Define and implement technical processes, standards and tools to ensure product quality and customer satisfaction
• Identify and evaluate new technologies and platforms that can add value to the product, and develop strategies for their implementation
• Monitor and optimize the performance of existing products and services, and ensure security and scalability.
• 10+ years of experience in leading technical teams.
• Strong technical background in software engineering, computer science, artificial intelligence, machine learning or related fields.
• Proven track record in leading and managing high-performance teams through all stages of product development.
• Demonstrated experience in setting technical product strategy and developing technical product roadmaps.
• Ability to evaluate and select appropriate technologies, tools, and processes to meet product and business goals.
• Experienced in driving the architecture and development of web, mobile, and/or enterprise applications.
• Excellent knowledge of software development life cycle process and associated best practices.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks effectively.
• Excellent communication, problem-solving, and collaboration skills.