We are looking for a Data Entry Specialist to join our team at Rezi. As a Data Entry Specialist, you will be responsible for entering data into our computer systems accurately and efficiently. You will be responsible for verifying information, managing databases, and ensuring accuracy of data. You should have excellent computer skills and be able to multitask efficiently.The ideal candidate should have strong data entry and customer service skills, be able to work independently and as part of a team, and be able to prioritize tasks. You should also have a keen attention to detail and be comfortable working with computers and computer systems. If you have experience with data entry, customer service, and computer systems, we would like to hear from you.
• As a Data Entry Specialist at Rezi, responsible for entering data into Rezi’s system accurately and quickly
• Review data for accuracy and completeness, and make corrections as needed
• Maintain an up-to-date filing system and ensure all data is accurately stored
• Follow established procedures and policies to ensure data accuracy
• Create, update, maintain and delete records as required
• Generate reports from data entry systems and provide reports to management
• Ensure compliance with internal and external regulations, i.e. GDPR
• Update and maintain databases with new information as it becomes available
• Troubleshoot data entry issues and provide technical support for users
• Monitor data entry performance and suggest improvements to increase accuracy and efficiency
• 5+ years of experience in data entry, data analysis and data manipulation.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Suite.
• Ability to quickly learn new software applications.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to collaborate effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to meet deadlines.
• Ability to analyze and interpret data.
• Knowledge of data entry systems and databases.
• Knowledge of data privacy standards.