We are looking for a Dental Assistant to join our friendly and professional team at Rezi. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the dentist in all dental procedures, providing patient care and helping to maintain a positive and relaxed atmosphere in the dental office.To be successful in this role, you must have experience in process x-rays, managing dental supplies, and performing dental procedures. You should have excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. You should also have a commitment to patient care and demonstrate an ability to work well with the dentist, other staff members, and patients. Ultimately, you will be responsible for providing the best possible care for our patients and ensuring the practice runs smoothly.
• As a Dental Assistant at Rezi, responsible for assisting the dentist in providing quality patient care in a timely and efficient manner
• Prepare treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols
• Prepare patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient
• Provide patient with information on dental hygiene and postoperative instructions
• Assist dentist in providing treatment, including scaling and polishing teeth, taking impressions, and performing x-rays
• Expose dental diagnostic x-rays, and process dental x-ray films as directed by a dentist
• Maintain patient records, including charting of patient treatment and services rendered
• Maintain and sterilize dental instruments, equipment, and materials as directed
• Stock and maintain dental supplies and materials as needed
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Certificate from accredited dental assistant program.
• Must be certified in coronal polishing and X-ray.
• Knowledge of dental terminology and anatomy.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to take and understand detailed instructions.
• Ability to maintain patient confidentiality.
• Must be dependable and punctual.
• Current CPR certification.
• Ability to accurately document patient information in electronic records.
• Proficiency in dental software.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties.