We are looking for a Devops Engineer to join our team. The engineer will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining our automated solutions for the development and deployment of code. The successful candidate will have a strong background in Linux Fundamentals, Automation, and Cloud.The Devops Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the reliability and security of our systems, as well as developing, implementing, and maintaining our automation solutions. They will work closely with the development, operations, and security teams to ensure the successful delivery of products. They will also be responsible for creating and maintaining documentation for processes, procedures, and standards.The ideal candidate will be highly organized and able to keep up with the fast-paced environment. They will also have excellent communication skills, be able to think outside the box, and be able to handle multiple tasks and projects at once. If you are motivated and excited to be part of a dynamic and expanding team, then this is the job for you!
• As a DevOps Engineer at Rezi, responsible for designing, developing, and managing the infrastructure and tools that drive our engineering teams
• Design and implement automated solutions to manage and deploy our applications, databases, and other backend services
• Monitor and troubleshoot existing builds and deployments
• Collaborate with the development teams to ensure the applications are designed for scalability, performance and reliability
• Lead the implementation of new infrastructure components and upgrades to existing infrastructure
• Develop and implement procedures for continuous integration, delivery and deployment
• Develop and maintain detailed documentation for existing and new processes
• Develop and maintain security protocols to ensure the safety of our systems
• 5+ years of experience in DevOps engineering, systems administration, and/or software development
• Expertise in Linux/Unix administration and scripting
• Experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI/CD) tools such as Jenkins, TravisCI, CircleCI, etc.
• Proficiency in at least one scripting language (e.g. Bash, Python, Ruby, etc.)
• Knowledge of container-based technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as Terraform, Ansible, etc.
• Experience with configuring and managing cloud services such as AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
• Ability to troubleshoot and debug complex systems and applications
• Knowledge of source control systems such as Git, SVN, etc.
• Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Grafana, Splunk, Kibana, etc.
• Strong understanding of system and network security best practices
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills