We are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join our team at Rezi. In this role, you will be responsible for engineering design and test engineering tasks as well as troubleshooting various electrical and electronic systems. To be successful in this position, you must have extensive knowledge of electrical engineering principles and have a solid background working with engineering design, test engineering and electronic troubleshooting. You should also possess excellent problem-solving skills and be able to work independently. Ultimately, you will ensure our electrical and electronic systems are reliable, safe and up to the necessary standards.
• As an Electrical Engineer at Rezi, responsible for designing, developing, testing, and troubleshooting electrical components, products, systems, and/or networks
• Developing, testing, and troubleshooting control systems, including electrical/electronic circuit design, analog/digital signal processing, embedded systems, microcontrollers, and communications
• Designing and developing electrical components, products, and/or systems to customer requirements
• Generating and reviewing electrical schematics, layouts, wiring diagrams, and drawings
• Testing, analyzing, and troubleshooting circuits using standard test equipment
• Evaluating and recommending new electrical components, products, and/or systems
• Developing, writing, and testing software for electrical components, products, and/or systems
• 5+ years of experience in electrical engineering with a focus on power systems engineering.
• Expertise in power system protection, system stability, power system design and power system optimization.
• Working knowledge of industry standards related to power system design, planning, operation and maintenance.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze power system behavior and performance through the use of simulation tools such as PSS/E, EMTP-RV, and DigSilent.
• Ability to design and implement control systems for power system automation.
• Knowledge of communication protocols such as IEC 60870-5, DNP3, Modbus, and IEC 61850.
• Experience with high voltage and extra high voltage equipment installation, commissioning and maintenance.
• Familiarity with power system protection philosophy and design, as well as associated relay settings.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex power system issues.
• Strong project management, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.