We are looking for a General Manager to oversee the daily operations of our organization. The successful candidate will be a strategic leader with a proven track record of team building, operations management and product knowledge. As the General Manager, you will be responsible for setting operational goals, developing and implementing strategies, and monitoring performance and progress. You will also lead and supervise a diverse team of professionals, while staying abreast of changes in the industry. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication and organizational skills, be able to motivate and lead a team, and have deep knowledge of the products we offer. Ultimately, you will be responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of our business.
• As a General Manager at Rezi, responsible for creating and leading a high performing team
• Develop and execute company-wide strategies and objectives that align with Rezi’s mission
• Lead and manage the overall business operations including sales, marketing, finance, human resources, legal, and technology
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers, suppliers, and partners
• Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of business operations, identify and capitalize on opportunities for growth, and implement process improvements
• Create and implement policies and procedures to ensure organizational efficiency and compliance
• Monitor and manage budgets, resources, and internal processes to ensure optimal team performance
• Analyze financial data to identify trends and make recommendations to improve financial performance
• 5+ years of general management and leadership experience.
• Proven ability to lead teams, create and implement strategic plans, and manage business operations.
• Demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful operational strategies to achieve high levels of organizational performance.
• Ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities for growth, cultivate relationships with key stakeholders, and drive initiatives to meet organizational objectives.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency in data analysis and financial modeling.
• Strong understanding of legal, financial, and regulatory requirements.
• Experience in recruitment, selection, and onboarding of personnel.
• Knowledge of operations management, budgeting, and risk management.
• Ability to develop and manage budgets and ensure efficient use of resources.