We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to create visual concepts that inspire, inform, and captivate our users. You should have a strong portfolio and be able to convey ideas through typography, color, and other tools. As a Graphic Designer, you will work with the creative team to develop innovative designs that meet business objectives and goals. To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of design techniques, including ideation and typography. You should also be able to work on tight deadlines and generate fresh ideas. Ultimately, you will create engaging designs that our customers will love.
• As a Graphic Designer at Rezi, responsible for creating visually appealing and effective designs for a variety of marketing materials, websites, and other digital assets
• Design layouts and graphics for web, mobile, and print media, including web banners, landing pages, emails, and infographics
• Create original designs and modify existing design templates
• Produce high-quality graphics, visuals, and illustrations for company websites and marketing materials
• Follow brand guidelines and ensure that all designs adhere to the company’s established identity
• Collaborate with product managers and marketing teams to develop creative concepts
• Ensure consistency in the look and feel of all designs, and maintain an up-to-date library of assets and templates
• Utilize best practices to optimize graphics for web performance and page load times
• 5+ years of professional experience in Graphic Design or related field.
• Ability to design and create digital assets, including logos, icons, illustrations, web banners, landing pages, and email campaigns.
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other graphics software.
• Proficiency in digital design, typography, layout, branding, and print production.
• Proven ability to work with creative teams and clients to develop concepts, designs, and final deliverables.
• Keen eye for detail and knowledge of current design trends.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
• Ability to take direction and feedback in a professional and timely manner.
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our creative team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating visual concepts and designs for our projects, from initial ideation to final execution. You should have a keen eye for detail and be able to think outside the box and create appealing visuals that convey our message. To succeed in this role, you should have a thorough understanding of typography, ideation, and designing. You should also be able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will help Rezi create visually appealing and innovative graphics that capture the attention of our audience.
• As a Graphic Designer at Rezi, responsible for creating visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate customers
• Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports
• Make creative design decisions, including the use of graphics, photography, and color to create visual impact
• Design user-friendly interfaces and experiences for online products
• Coordinate the production of artwork with external vendors for print, digital and motion graphics projects
• Collaborate with marketing, product management and design teams to develop creative concepts and executions
• Utilize design software to create, modify, and refine promotional materials, logos, website designs, and other graphic design projects
• Research and source relevant stock imagery, fonts, and other materials to be used in designs
• 5+ years of professional experience in graphic design.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Ability to conceptualize and think creatively to develop innovative designs.
• Ability to execute design projects from concept to completion.
• Strong eye for design and typography.
• Understanding of the principles of design, layout and color theory.
• Knowledge of current web design trends and technologies.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Ability to work independently, manage time efficiently and meet deadlines.