We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to create visual concepts that inspire, inform, and captivate our users. You should have a strong portfolio and be able to convey ideas through typography, color, and other tools. As a Graphic Designer, you will work with the creative team to develop innovative designs that meet business objectives and goals. To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of design techniques, including ideation and typography. You should also be able to work on tight deadlines and generate fresh ideas. Ultimately, you will create engaging designs that our customers will love.
• As a Graphic Designer at Rezi, responsible for creating visually appealing and effective designs for a variety of marketing materials, websites, and other digital assets
• Design layouts and graphics for web, mobile, and print media, including web banners, landing pages, emails, and infographics
• Create original designs and modify existing design templates
• Produce high-quality graphics, visuals, and illustrations for company websites and marketing materials
• Follow brand guidelines and ensure that all designs adhere to the company’s established identity
• Collaborate with product managers and marketing teams to develop creative concepts
• Ensure consistency in the look and feel of all designs, and maintain an up-to-date library of assets and templates
• Utilize best practices to optimize graphics for web performance and page load times
• 5+ years of professional experience in Graphic Design or related field.
• Ability to design and create digital assets, including logos, icons, illustrations, web banners, landing pages, and email campaigns.
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other graphics software.
• Proficiency in digital design, typography, layout, branding, and print production.
• Proven ability to work with creative teams and clients to develop concepts, designs, and final deliverables.
• Keen eye for detail and knowledge of current design trends.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
• Ability to take direction and feedback in a professional and timely manner.