We are looking for a Home Health Aide to provide quality care to patients in their homes. As a Home Health Aide, you will be responsible for providing personal care, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming, as well as monitoring vital signs and other patient care activities. You will also be responsible for helping with light housekeeping, grocery shopping, meal preparation, and other activities of daily living. To be successful in this role, you should have experience working with elderly or disabled patients and a current certification in CPR. Additionally, you must have knowledge of vital signs, patient care techniques, and proper body mechanics. Ultimately, you will ensure our patients receive quality care in the comfort of their own home.
• As a Home Health Aide at Rezi, responsible for providing personal care services to elderly, disabled, or chronically ill individuals in the comfort of their own home
• Assist clients with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and ambulation
• Provide companionship and support to clients and their families
• Monitor and record client’s condition and progress, and report any changes to the supervising nurse or physician
• Assist with medication reminders and other medication-related tasks as needed
• Assist client with errands such as grocery shopping, picking up prescriptions, and other tasks as needed
• Maintain a safe and clean environment for the client, including cleaning, laundry, and meal preparation
• Assist with physical therapy exercises and other therapeutic activities as directed by the physician or therapist
• High school diploma or GED and completion of a state-approved home health aide training program.
• Basic understanding of common health and safety practices and procedures.
• Knowledge of common medical terminology and procedures.
• Ability to follow instructions and take direction from the supervising nurse or physician.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to provide compassionate and supportive care to clients.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to stand, walk, sit for long periods of time, and perform repetitive tasks.
• Ability to provide assistance with personal hygiene and grooming tasks.
• Ability to provide assistance with light housekeeping and meal preparation tasks.