We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join our Human Resources team. As an HR Generalist, you will be responsible for providing administrative and operational support to the HR team, while also managing employee performance. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of HR processes, policies, and procedures.To be successful in this role, you must have strong interpersonal, problem-solving and communication skills. You must also have experience with Performance Management, HRIS and HR administration. Ultimately, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our HR team and all related processes.
• As a HR Generalist at Rezi, responsible for providing HR support and guidance to employees across all levels within the organization
• Manage the recruitment process from sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding new hires
• Develop and implement policies and procedures that ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws
• Provide guidance to managers and employees on performance management and disciplinary processes
• Monitor and address employee relations issues and ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
• Serve as a resource for employees on topics such as benefits, compensation, and HR programs
• Develop and maintain an effective employee engagement program
• Lead and facilitate trainings on various topics such as diversity, sexual harassment, and leadership development
• 5+ years of experience in Human Resources activities and processes, with a focus on employee relations, talent acquisition, and onboarding.
• Demonstrable knowledge of HR policies, procedures and best practices.
• Knowledge of labor law and other legal requirements related to HR.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
• Ability to build relationships with employees and other stakeholders.
• Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
• Proficient with HR software, databases, and MS Office.
• Strong analytical and reporting skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.