We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join our team and manage a variety of HR functions in our fast-paced organization. The HR Generalist will be responsible for providing HR support to the organization, developing and implementing HR strategies and policies, administering payroll and benefits, and managing performance management. The successful candidate should possess excellent knowledge of HRIS systems, as well as up-to-date knowledge of labor laws and best practices. The HR Generalist should be highly organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to prioritize tasks. Ultimately, you will help create and maintain a safe, positive and productive workplace for all our employees.
• As an HR Generalist at Rezi, responsible for understanding and executing on the organization's HR initiatives and programs
• Manage and administer the full employee life cycle including onboarding, offboarding, performance management and employee relations
• Design and implement HR initiatives to align with the organizations mission, values and culture
• Collaborate with business leaders to develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local, state and federal laws
• Participate in the recruitment process to source, interview and hire top talent
• Provide ongoing coaching and feedback to employees to ensure they are meeting their goals and contributing to the organization
• Analyze trends in employee data to identify areas of improvement and develop solutions to address those needs
• Work with the Senior HR team to develop and execute on long-term HR strategies
• 5+ years of HR Generalist experience
• Proven success in developing and executing HR strategies that support business objectives
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of employment laws and regulations
• Excellent problem solving, decision making, and organizational skills
• Experience developing and implementing effective HR policies and procedures
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and HRIS systems
We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join our Human Resources team. As an HR Generalist, you will be responsible for providing administrative and operational support to the HR team, while also managing employee performance. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of HR processes, policies, and procedures.To be successful in this role, you must have strong interpersonal, problem-solving and communication skills. You must also have experience with Performance Management, HRIS and HR administration. Ultimately, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our HR team and all related processes.
• As a HR Generalist at Rezi, responsible for providing HR support and guidance to employees across all levels within the organization
• Manage the recruitment process from sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding new hires
• Develop and implement policies and procedures that ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws
• Provide guidance to managers and employees on performance management and disciplinary processes
• Monitor and address employee relations issues and ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
• Serve as a resource for employees on topics such as benefits, compensation, and HR programs
• Develop and maintain an effective employee engagement program
• Lead and facilitate trainings on various topics such as diversity, sexual harassment, and leadership development
• 5+ years of experience in Human Resources activities and processes, with a focus on employee relations, talent acquisition, and onboarding.
• Demonstrable knowledge of HR policies, procedures and best practices.
• Knowledge of labor law and other legal requirements related to HR.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
• Ability to build relationships with employees and other stakeholders.
• Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
• Proficient with HR software, databases, and MS Office.
• Strong analytical and reporting skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.