We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join our team and help us build and maintain a reliable and secure IT infrastructure. We are searching for a candidate with a strong technical background, a passion for exploring new technologies and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will design, install and configure our Windows Server and AWS cloud infrastructure. You will also be responsible for performing system maintenance, troubleshooting technical issues and managing system security. To be successful in this role, you should have extensive experience with Windows Server and cloud infrastructure, as well as knowledge of AWS and cloud security. Ultimately, you will ensure our IT infrastructure is reliable, secure and up to date.
• As an Infrastructure Engineer at Rezi, responsible for building, maintaining, and supporting the foundation of our product infrastructure
• Design, deploy and maintain the production environment, which includes network, servers, storage, and virtualization
• Develop solutions to automate the deployment, management, and monitoring of our production systems
• Monitor the performance of our production systems, and identify potential issues before they become problems
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues within the production environment
• Develop tools and scripts to automate the operations and maintenance of the production environment
• Work closely with the product, engineering and operations teams to ensure the infrastructure is reliable, secure, and efficient
• Work with the security team to ensure the production environment meets the highest security standards
• 5+ years of experience in infrastructure engineering, system administration, and/or DevOps.
• Proficiency in configuring, deploying, and managing cloud-based infrastructure (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure, etc).
• Expertise in scripting and automation tools (e.g. Terraform, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc).
• Ability to manage and troubleshoot distributed systems.
• Experience working with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
• Experience with monitoring and logging tools (e.g. Splunk, ELK, DataDog, Prometheus, etc).
• Knowledge of CI/CD tools and best practices (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI, etc).
• Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git, SVN).
• Experience with security, networking, and operating system fundamentals.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.