We are looking for an experienced Merchandiser to join our team. The Merchandiser will be responsible for managing the display of products in stores and other retail outlets. You will work to improve visibility, drive sales and increase customer satisfaction. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent customer service skills and be able to work under pressure. The successful candidate will have strong time management and organizational skills, as well as a keen eye for detail. You should have a good knowledge of customer satisfaction protocols, store layout and display techniques. Ultimately, you will help us create a pleasant shopping experience for our customers.
• As a Merchandiser at Rezi, responsible for creating compelling product stories and experiences to drive sales and inspire customers
• Develop product assortment plans across all product categories that enable the business to meet financial and customer experience goals
• Monitor and analyze product performance and customer trends to inform product selection, pricing and communication strategies
• Develop and manage relationships with vendors to stay abreast of market trends, product launches and promotional activities
• Utilize customer insights to drive product selection and ensure a differentiated assortment
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure product launches and campaigns are executed flawlessly
• Negotiate with vendors to secure competitive pricing, product exclusives and other benefits for the business
• 5+ years of experience in merchandising, retail and/or marketing.
• Experience in creating and executing merchandising strategies.
• Expert understanding of the competitive landscape in the retail space.
• Ability to identify trends and leverage those insights for product selection and positioning.
• In-depth knowledge of product assortment planning, pricing strategies, and inventory management.
• Proven track record of developing and managing successful cross-functional relationships.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to identify opportunities and create solutions in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to analyze data and make decisions based on insights.
• Flexibility to work in a global, cross-functional environment.
• Proven ability to work collaboratively with peers and cross-functional teams.
We are currently seeking an experienced Merchandiser for our retail stores in the Rezi area. The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills, a commitment to customer satisfaction and excellent time-management skills.As a Merchandiser, you will be responsible for engaging with customers, understanding their needs and helping them select items that meet their requirements. You will also be responsible for setting up displays, stocking shelves, and rotating inventory to ensure products are displayed in the most attractive and easily accessible way. Additionally, the Merchandiser will ensure all products are priced correctly, and that any promotions or discounts are clearly visible to customers.To be successful in this role, you should be able to work quickly and efficiently, and be able to think on your feet when dealing with customers. Additionally, you should have excellent communication and customer service skills, and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• As a Merchandiser at Rezi, responsible for developing and executing merchandising strategies to ensure product potential is met and exceeded
• Utilize influences such as customer feedback, analytics, and market trends to refine and optimize the product mix
• Analyze sales data and customer feedback to find opportunities and develop strategies to increase sales and customer engagement
• Create and manage product assortments, ensuring all relevant product categories are represented
• Work with cross-functional teams to create product displays that optimize product visibility, maximize sales, and meet customer needs
• Monitor and adjust product assortments to reflect seasonal and customer demands
• Ensure products are accurately priced and optimized for customer appeal
• Monitor and analyze sales performance to identify and act on opportunities for improvement
• 3+ years of experience in merchandising, product development, and/or buying
• Proven track record of driving sales and profitability through product selection and assortment decisions
• Ability to identify and capitalize on trends and untapped opportunities in the market
• Expertise in performing analysis, such as assortment planning, price point optimization, and competitor analysis
• Ability to effectively manage vendor relationships and negotiate deals
• Strong understanding of the retail and e-commerce landscape and the principles of inventory management and replenishment
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Excel