We are looking for an experienced Paralegal to join our growing legal team. As a Paralegal, you will be responsible for providing legal assistance to attorneys in the preparation of legal documents, research, and case management. You should be comfortable multitasking and have excellent attention to detail.To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with legal documentation and procedures. Ultimately, you will support the smooth functioning of our legal processes and ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
• As a Paralegal at Rezi, responsible for providing legal and administrative support to attorneys• Draft legal documents and correspondence, proofread, and edit legal documents• Research, analyze and interpret laws, rulings, and regulations• Prepare and file legal documents, such as pleadings, motions, and other documents• Assist attorneys in preparing for hearings, trials, and corporate meetings• Assist attorneys in case management, including document organization and management, using sophisticated software to maintain case files• Coordinate and organize meetings, conferences and other events• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of legal developments and procedures• Monitor deadlines, time frames, and other critical details in order to ensure that cases are managed properly and efficiently
• Bachelor’s degree in paralegal studies or related field• 3+ years of experience as a paralegal in a corporate law setting• Knowledge of legal terminology, principles, practices, and procedures• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret legal documents• Excellent research, investigative, and analytical skills• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail• Ability to work independently, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and legal software• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
We are looking for an experienced Paralegal to join our team at Rezi. The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong background in legal documentation and case management. The Paralegal will be responsible for preparing legal documents such as pleadings, motions, subpoenas, and briefs. You will research legal precedent, investigate facts, and summarize complex legal documents. Additionally, you will maintain case dockets and prepare for court hearings. To be successful in this role you must have excellent multitasking and organizational skills, be detail-oriented, and have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form. Ultimately, you will ensure that all documents are properly filed and presented in a timely manner, while ensuring accuracy and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
• As a Paralegal at Rezi, responsible for researching, analyzing and summarizing legal documents and providing support to the legal team
• Draft legal documents and contracts, including but not limited to transactional agreements, license agreements, and litigation documents
• Assist in the management of legal matters, including document collection and organization, due diligence and research
• Monitor and track legal compliance and litigation, and coordinate with outside counsel
• Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations and track changes or developments in laws and regulations
• Assist with the preparation of legal documents, including but not limited to pleadings, motions, contracts and other legal documents
• Assist in the preparation of applications and filings with governmental entities, including the USPTO and SEC
• Proactively identify areas for improvement and recommend more efficient processes for the legal team
• Bachelor’s degree in paralegal studies or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years of experience in a corporate paralegal role.
• Proven ability to work independently, with excellent attention to detail, organization, and accuracy.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks with competing priorities.
• Proficiency in legal research tools, including Lexis/Nexis, Westlaw, and other databases.
• Working knowledge of legal terminology and principles of law, legal drafting, and legal procedures.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other applicable software.