We are looking for an experienced Phlebotomist to join our team at Rezi. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a variety of professional and technical duties related to the collection and handling of blood specimens and other associated laboratory testing procedures.The primary duties of the Phlebotomist include but are not limited to: accurately collecting and labeling specimens, maintaining a safe and sanitary work environment, and adhering to all safety and infection control procedures. The Phlebotomist must also be able to successfully identify and explain specimen collection procedures to patients, and accurately document all specimen collection and laboratory test results.The successful candidate must have a proven track record of success in the specimen collection and laboratory testing field, as well as excellent organizational and communication skills. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• As a phlebotomist at Rezi, responsible for drawing blood from patients in a safe and comfortable manner
• Collect and label blood samples accurately from patients according to established procedures
• Process and prepare specimens for laboratory testing and analysis
• Assist in the collection of other body fluids and specimens as needed
• Follow established safety protocols to ensure the safety of patients and staff
• Maintain and organize a clean and efficient workspace
• Follow proper specimen handling procedures to ensure the integrity of the specimen
• Monitor and maintain inventory of supplies and equipment
• Update patient records with accurate data and information
• Adhere to laboratory and organizational policies and procedures
• Communicate with patients and staff in a professional and respectful manner
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1 year of experience in a clinical or laboratory setting.
• Certification as a phlebotomist or certification eligible.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Knowledge of safety and infection control procedures.
• Ability to follow instructions and procedures accurately.
• Strong communication, organizational and customer service skills.
• Ability to work in an environment with frequent interruptions.
• Ability to operate and maintain laboratory equipment.
• Ability to draw blood samples from patients of all ages and backgrounds.
• Ability to recognize and report any adverse reactions from patients.
We are looking for an experienced Phlebotomist to collect specimens from patients and perform laboratory testing. As a Phlebotomist, you will be responsible for drawing blood, collecting specimens, and performing laboratory testing. You must be able to explain procedures to patients and answer any questions they may have. You should have excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills. You should also have a thorough understanding of specimen collection, laboratory testing, and procedures. Ultimately, you will ensure accurate, timely specimen collection and laboratory testing to ensure accurate patient care.
• As a Phlebotomist at Rezi, responsible for performing venipuncture and skin puncture procedures to collect blood samples from patients
• Obtain accurate patient identification and confirm with patient-related information to ensure correct specimen collection
• Follow established protocols related to patient preparation, collection, labeling and transport of specimens
• Properly label, identify and process specimens, enter data into lab systems, and assemble and arrange supplies
• Monitor safety and infection control procedures, and ensure that equipment is properly maintained and stored
• Establish strong communication with healthcare team members to ensure the best patient care and comfort
• Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of test results, and report results to the laboratory and healthcare team as needed
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Successful completion of an accredited phlebotomy training program
• Current certification as a Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT)
• At least one year of experience in phlebotomy
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Ability to follow instructions and safety protocols
• Basic understanding of medical terminology
• Knowledge of sterile techniques and universal safety precautions
• Ability to perform venipuncture and other phlebotomy procedures
• Ability to accurately identify patients and labels specimens
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Good organizational and time management skills