We are looking for a passionate and experienced Physical Therapist to join our team. The Physical Therapist will provide physical therapy services to our patients, ranging from preventative care to post-injury rehabilitation. The ideal candidate should have extensive knowledge of human anatomy, diagnosis and be able to communicate effectively with patients and other healthcare professionals. As a Physical Therapist, you will assess patients’ condition, develop personalized treatment plans, and provide patient education to help them understand their condition and how to manage it. You will also monitor patients’ progress and determine when they are ready to transition to their next phase of treatment.You should be patient-focused and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The ability to work independently and as part of a team is essential. If you are a dedicated professional looking for a rewarding career, we would love to hear from you.
• As a Physical Therapist at Rezi, responsible for providing patient assessments and developing individualized treatment plans to address the patient’s needs
• Evaluate the patient’s range of motion, strength, balance, coordination, posture, and motor development, and use various types of equipment to assist in providing a diagnosis
• Perform manual therapy techniques, including soft tissue massage and joint mobilization, to reduce pain, improve joint range of motion, and restore functional activity
• Educate patients on their diagnosis, the importance of exercise and proper body mechanics, and strategies to prevent injury and promote long-term health
• Develop and implement treatment plans, including exercise, stretching, and strengthening activities, to help patients reach their goals
• Monitor patient progress, document treatment plans, and modify treatment plans as needed to help optimize outcomes and improve patient satisfaction
• Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience as a Physical Therapist.
• Current license and certification from a state or national accrediting body.
• Comprehensive knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology.
• Demonstrated ability to diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with standard physical therapy equipment and treatments.
• Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with other medical professionals.
• Ability to develop treatment plans tailored to each patient’s needs.
• Ability to motivate and encourage patients to reach their rehabilitation goals.