Rezi has come a long way since its founding date in May 2015. This journey wouldn’t have been possible without our incredible community.
As we reflect on the past year, we’re celebrating both the company’s growth and the collective efforts of job seekers who have found success in their professional journey using Rezi. Nothing makes us more motivated and happier than to see your success.
What a Year It’s Been!
Overall, 2023 has been a great year for Rezi.
We’ll take a quick trip through memory lane over some of the company’s key moments through the years up until 2023.
2,000,000+ Total Users
Users from 209 countries
🎉 2023 Is The Year We Helped 1,000,000 Users Create a Resume 🎉
This is an achievement that’s never crossed our mind, not even as a dream since the company’s origins.
The interesting part is that 65% of the people who joined Rezi did so three months before hitting the 1,000,000-user count mark. You can read more about this milestone in our previous article here.
Product Feature Spotlights
We’ve kept ourselves busy throughout the entire year, constantly working on updating our resume builder and developing new product features to make job hunting twice as easy.
Our resume templates are 100% content-focused. However, we developed our resume builder for more format customization options with subtle elements such as the following:
- Color Accents
- Line height
- Paper Size
Creating an account is effortless. You can now sign up for a Rezi account in just a few clicks.
AI Interview Prep Feature
Get started with Rezi AI Interview to prepare for an upcoming interview. All questions are based on real-life scenarios, so you can expect a realistic simulation based on your resume, job description, and the company you’re applying to.
Organic Visibility at a Glance
SEO was always a key channel. Here’s a quick summary of the stages of organic growth:
- 2015-2020: No growth.
- March 2020: Inconsistent growth.
- October 2020-2021: Consistent growth.
- 2021 and beyond: Significant growth.
Feel free to read more about the lessons learned going from 0 to 50,000 users as a startup from our founder and CEO, Jacob Jacquet.
This Year Started Strong 💪
We ended 2022 on a high with this positive customer review from Jason:
“I’d like to give props to Rezi for helping me find my new role. Within one week of using this software, I had not only two interviews but two offers. Rezi is an AI resume writer, that specializes in tailoring your resume to align with the functions of recruiting Applicant tracking systems. One of the best $40 I’ve ever spent.”
Looking back at it now, perhaps receiving this feedback toward the end of 2022 was a sign that 2023 would be another great year for Rezi… which it was.
In January, the first month, we saw a 527.7% increase in new customers compared to the previous year.
The following month, in February, we were acknowledged by an industry leader in AI as one of the top 5 cover letter builders.
We reached a significant company milestone: $1M ARR.
We Kept the Momentum Going…
The user count only continued to increase throughout the year. Will we see another spike in growth in 2024? 👀
Here Are a Few More Highlights Throughout the Middle of the Year
- In May 2023, revenue was up 500% YTD
- Spoke at a few events like the French Tech Connect and Founder Institute Korea
- In June 2023, we were 100,000 users away from reaching the 1,000,000 user count mark
- July was the month we hit the 1,000,000 user milestone
- We also launched an exclusive live demo day for businesses and career consultants
Finishing This Year On a High Note 🎶
2022 was a solid year for Rezi. 2023 was even better. We’re finishing this year as strong as we started.
Spooky season wasn’t the only thing that we had in October. We also had a few compelling resume summary examples for some of the most iconic horror movie characters:
Around 55,376 new users signed up for Rezi in less than one day.
- Another event our founder and CEO spoke at during this month was the startup conference at DDP (Seoul).
In the end, we’re finishing 2023 with 2,000,000 users.
A Few Content Highlights
There was more to see this year than just Barbenheimer. Here are a few interesting content highlights:
- 98+ LinkedIn content
- 36+ LinkedIn shorts
- 300+ resume templates
- 180+ cover letter templates
- 100+ resignation letter templates
Customer Success Stories
Most job seekers who use Rezi to create their resumes see a stark difference in response rates, and many have taken away the spotlight by securing their dream jobs at their dream companies.
Hear from some of our amazing customers:
“Rezi really helped to lower the stress level of searching for a new job. Using Rezi reduced my time per application from 1-2 hours down to 15 minutes. The response I got from applications with targeted resumes and cover letters using Rezi was high. It really helped to get through ATS parsing and checks. I completed my job search and even used Rezi to help me write a resignation letter to my current employer.”
“Nothing short of a game-changer when it comes to crafting the perfect resume. This AI-based resume builder exceeded my expectations in every way. Rezi's intuitive design made the whole experience a breeze. It's no secret that many companies rely on ATS to screen resumes, and having a resume that's ATS-friendly is crucial. Rezi does this effortlessly, ensuring that your resume passes through these systems with flying colors.”
Also, here are some of the top resumes created by our users below:
2. Senior Data Analyst at Electronic Arts (EA) Resume, who transferred from government to gaming FTW.
3. Runway Model Resume, with an education from #FIT and social media skills to boost any brand.
4. SEO Specialist Resume where the candidate has made the journey from Social Media ➡️ Marketing ➡️ SEO (which means you can too).
5. High School Teacher Resume from a candidate who uses technology to develop innovative and creative English lessons.
Iconic Resume Examples
We have a handful of iconic resume samples from over the years that have helped job seekers land interviews at even the most competitive companies.
- Senior HR Manager Resume at Workday, who took some experience with a particular HCM tool—into their HQ.
- Salesforce Developer-Operations Resume with a tidy design fitting all that awesomeness in one page.
- Software Developer Resume at HubSpot, proven to beat any ATS (thanks to Rezi).
- Software Engineer Intern Resume at Amazon with standout open-source projects that prove their skills.
- Senior Project Manager Resume at adidas with a little help from a background in finance and e-commerce 🛒
- Senior Business Analyst Resume at Deloitte from a candidate who went from an engineering background to a data-focused career.
- Corporate Rotational Grad Resume at Sony, which proves that the best way to share your journey is through yearly growth 💫
- Creative Producer Resume at Tesla, showcasing that the best way to succeed is to know the ins and outs of video production from start to finish 📹
We became Reddit resume vigilantes, starting a transformation series where we take people’s resumes on Reddit and give them a complete revamp using Rezi. The results are like what you’d expect from a before-and-after gym pic.
Interesting Resume Templates
We’ve also had a few interesting resume templates created over the past year…
About the Rezi community
To date, our users come from 209 different countries.
In the previous year, 2022, our users came from 182 different countries. And the year before that, in 2021, our users had come from 95 different countries. Wow.
No matter where you are, we sincerely appreciate you!
Many of our users are from the following countries:
- United Kingdom
Let’s Pull Back the Curtains on the Rezi Team
Let’s take a quick look at what’s going on behind the scenes:
- Rezi is a team of 12
- 7 out of 12 members joined this year
- 30% of the Rezi team is an INFJ
Here are a few things our team has had to say about working at Rezi:
“I love Rezi because it enables individuals to work smarter, not harder. Traditionally, creating tailored resumes used to be time consuming for both job seekers and career coaches. Rezi has revolutionized this process, freeing up our time to focus more effectively on other crucial tasks.”
“At Rezi, I see boundless opportunities for growth. I feel truly valued and supported. With a diverse team bringing a variety of perspectives, Rezi constantly challenges me and offers daily learning experiences.”
“I love Rezi for its innovative and collaborative environment from the freedom it provides. The company values creativity, listens to and incorporates user stories, and encourages diverse ideas.”
And That’s a Wrap 🌯
It’s been a whole year already. We still have a ways to go, but one thing for sure is that Rezi wouldn’t have been the same without our amazing community.
We genuinely couldn’t have gotten to where we are without your support.
Every piece of feedback means a lot. Your input fuels our drive and helps us develop even better product features to make job hunting a breeze.
Let’s make 2024 even bigger.
Our mission is to help you take the next step in your career and secure your dream job at your dream company, starting with the perfect ATS resume.
We’ll continue to create and develop the best resources for you to ensure you have everything you need to succeed in today’s competitive job market.